|See the list of suggested activities for Compassion Games 2017|
Join Silicon Valley Interreligious Council (SiVIC) in Compassion Games coopetitions
SiVIC is participating in “Global Unity Games – Building Bridges” of Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest Coopetition. As one of our affiliate, we invite you to inspire your members to make our community a safer, kinder, more just, and better place to live!
The Compassion Games calls all people from all sectors and all parts of our world to share the vision of justice and equality, and collaborate to create a more connected, caring community.
3-D of Compassion:
· Compassion for Others
· Compassion for Oneself
· Compassion for the Earth
Your community and individuals are invited to play and report their acts of compassion.
SiVIC’s Compassion Games Team Goal:
At Last year’s games, we set the goal to join the Compassionate Community campaign. On April 25, 2017, the Board of Supervisors of Santa Clara County voted unanimously to affirm the Charter for Compassion and join the Compassionate Communities Campaign.
The goal for the coming period is have several Cities in the county to affirm and adopt the Charter For Compassion. You are invited to participate in this effort by signing this petition.
Information on How to Play Compassion Games
(For detailed information on How to play, click: http://compassiongames.org/play/ )
1. Invite and challenge others to generate excitement.
2. Carry out the act of compassion:
A: Carry out an act of compassion – any random act of kindness.
B. Signup to be a “Secret Agent of Compassion” by clicking this link. – you will receive daily mission briefings to act on. Carry out the mission.
C. Downloading the “Compassion Today!” App on your smart phone from “AppStore, GooglePlay, or Amazon” (Free). This is a one-stop access point for Compassion Games.
3. Report that compassionate act by clicking this link. Enter “Compassionate Silicon Valley” in Team Name.
CONGREGATION OR GROUP
Teams can play by:
1. Register a Team Name and inform all team members to enter this Team Name while reporting.
2. Organize the service projects (acts of compassion or promote compassion) for your congregational team.
3. Organize events open to the public that fosters help, support, or compassion for others.
4. Many different examples of how people have played in the past games are shown at:
5. After the event, report it at Compassion games website by clicking this link. Please enter “Compassionate Silicon Valley” in Team name field
For more info: Contact Girish Shah, at email: email@example.com or Cell: (408) 373-3564.
Teams taking part in this year’s coopetition come from around the world.
Let’s show how compassionate Silicon Valley can be!