Most of us remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when we heard the news of four coordinated terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the morning of September 11, 2001. It was a tragic day around the world as a new level of fear was instilled — fear that we’re all still trying to transcend.
That’s why we are excited to invite you to join us for 11 Days of Global Unity, where Sande Hart, director of the Charter’s Women and Girls sector will be speaking alongside many esteemed thought leaders and trailblazing agents for change — including Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Ralph Nader, Michael Beckwith, Steve Farrell, Nwamaka Agbo, Sande Hart, Robert Thurman, Tiffani Sharp and many more.
This deep and meaningful program was created after 9/11 by peace visionary Rick Ulfik, summit host and founder of We, The World and the WE Campaign.
There’s no better way to transcend darkness and fear than by highlighting the light and love-filled efforts that are working to bring more unity to our planet.
Discover insights and skills that can be applied to your daily life — in your family, friendships, business partnerships and service in the world — through 11 Campaigns for Change during this 11-Day event (September 11-21):
- September 11 – Unity with Marianne Williamson
- September 12 – Interdependence with Michael Bernard Beckwith & Steve Farrell
- September 13 – Environment with H.H. Sheikh Abdul Aziz
- September 14 – Economic Justice with Nwamaka Agbo
- September 15 – Health with Dr. Rangan Chatterjee & James Maskell
- September 16 – Children And Youth with Carlos Palma
- September 17 – Women with Sande Hart, Despina Namwembe & Tiffani Sharp
- September 18 – Human Rights with Robert Thurman
- September 19 – Freedom with Ralph Nader
- September 20 – Disarmament with Jonathan Granoff
- September 21 – Peace with Deepak Chopra